Thank you for for visiting our website. We are a USDA licensed facility. Our passion is our animals. We specialize in extreme high 95%+ wolf content. Please note, we don't offer 95%+ pups for sale to the public for private ownership. All 95%+ animals will be placed in experienced facilities. However we do offer low contents to the public
Thank you for for visiting our website. We are a USDA licensed facility. Our passion is our animals. We specialize in extreme high 95%+ wolf content. Please note, we don't offer 95%+ pups for sale to the public for private ownership. All 95%+ animals will be placed in experienced facilities. However we do offer low contents to the public for private ownership. All our 95%+ animals will only be paired with 95%+. We do not cross our 95%+ animals with dogs or with anything less than 95%+ wolf content. Proceeds from the sale of our pups are donated to our non-profit wildlife conservation and educational exhibition. We are not a rescue, but we will assist with rescue situations that are local to us whenever possible. Those who purchase a puppy from us are also supporting our cause. Each pup that is produced from our breeding program is very special to us, and it is our top priority to place our pups in homes that are qualified and capable of meeting the needs of their new pup for life. These animals are not like regular dogs. They will not cater to your lifestyle, its just the opposite. Therefore we have a strict requirements which all potential buyers must meet to ensure they are a good fit prior to accepting their deposit. All buyers are contractually obligated to return the pup to us if they can no longer keep the animal at any age or point of its life. We are here for support and advice, even to those who need help with a pup that they didn't buy from us. We welcome you to come meet us and our animals in person. We are also here to educate and train those who are interested in learning how to handle or care for these amazing animals.
Please note, we no longer sell our puppies with breeding rights. HOWEVER, we may choose to make an occasional exception for facilities who are qualified, experienced, and meet our criteria for breeding rights. We take the placement of our pups very seriously, and just as we are careful to screen buyers to make sure that they are a good ho
Please note, we no longer sell our puppies with breeding rights. HOWEVER, we may choose to make an occasional exception for facilities who are qualified, experienced, and meet our criteria for breeding rights. We take the placement of our pups very seriously, and just as we are careful to screen buyers to make sure that they are a good home for our pups, we also need to take responsibility to ensure that the owners of our pups who plan to breed meet the same standards to prevent future generations from being placed in the wrong hands. We have amended our contract to require spay or neuter by the age of 2 years. While we specialize in extreme high 95%+ wolf contents for specialist homes, we also breed a line of low contents which are suitable for non specialist homes who want a pup that has an exotic wolfy appearance, with the behavior and trainability of a regular dog. Please visit our Planned Litters page for information and photos of the parents of our planned litters and their wolf content. Our animals wolf content is verified via Embark DNA tests, so you know that you will be getting what what you expect, we do not misrepresent the content of our pups. We only select high quality animals for our breeding program. Our animals have done photoshoots and music videos as well as educational ambassador work with sanctuaries. Our low contents are produced by crossing one of our huskies to one of our upper mids who are less than 95% Wolf Content. The price of each pups includes:
1. Vaccinations and medical records
2. Regular deworming
4. Buyers of our pups are also entitled to a copy of the DNA test results of each parent of their pup.
5. We provide lifelong support to the owners of our pups and are available to assist owners by providing advice and training tips for the duration of the pups life. Owners of our pups are contractually obligated to return the pup to us if they can no longer keep it at any point of its life.
We are USDA certified and also maintain our breeders permits and commercial kennel permit
Please note, we do not sell to illegal areas. Until further notice, we no longer sell 95%+ contents to the general public or for private ownership, nor will they be sold to homes with children. Even if you are in a legal state, some local jurisdictions may ban them. Check the laws in your area, we will be checking to make sure our pups ar
Please note, we do not sell to illegal areas. Until further notice, we no longer sell 95%+ contents to the general public or for private ownership, nor will they be sold to homes with children. Even if you are in a legal state, some local jurisdictions may ban them. Check the laws in your area, we will be checking to make sure our pups are not released to a city or state that they are not legal. If you are interested in a puppy, there is strict criteria that must be met to qualify to buy one of our pups. Here is what to expect if you are interested in buying a 95% content from us:
1. Containment Requirements- Containment is a requirement. We require 8 ft high (or 6 ft high with additional 2 ft lean in) for our high/ extreme high contents. Minimum containment area should be 1,000 square feet. Dig guards or concrete is required around the perimeter to prevent digging out. Fence gauge must be 9 gauge or 6 gauge. 11 gauge or higher will not suffice. Containment fence material must not allow for small animals, objects, or arms to pass through. The head or muzzle of the animal should not be able to fit through the fence. It should be 2" X 2", no more than 2" X 4". Containment must provide shelter and ample room to run and play. High contents are not indoor dogs and do not want to be inside after 6 months. Containment is required for the safety of the animal and for the safety of your friends, family, and other animals. For low contents, we do not require containment, but do require a secure back yard. The fence should be 6 ft which is the standard height of a back yard fence. Precautions should also be taken to prevent digging or chewing out. For both low and high contents, we require photos of the containment/ back yard and any areas the pup will be kept.
2. Property Requirements- Our 95%+ will only be placed in appropriate/professional facilities. We will not place them in residential neighborhoods or suburban/ metropolitan areas. The new owners must own their property and have adequate lot size and distance between neighbors to avoid noise complaints. Homeownership is required. Please note, low contents may be placed in regular residential neighborhoods, but will never be placed with anyone who lives in a condo, apartment, mobile home park, or townhome. Low contents must at minimum have a back yard with a fence that is at least 6ft high and made of sufficient materials to prevent escape.
3. Experience- Experience is required for 95%+. Those with experience should have already addressed the first 2 points above and know what to expect. However we do consider select few people that may not have experience, but have considerable experience with similar types of animals or exotics and have a solid understanding and practice of positive reinforcement training and canine body language. Low contents do not require prior experience.
4. Diet- Raw Diet is required with high contents, and we strongly advise to incorporate raw into the diet of low contents too. High quality kibble is also essential for the growth of your pup, it provides the calcium they need for strong and healthy bones. We do encourage supplementing raw meat with very high quality kibble like Origin or Liberty to the adults as well. Make sure you are prepared for this financially. Their diet is expensive.
5. Breeding Rights- Effective as of 1/9/24, we no longer sell our pups with breeding rights. Our contracts have been updated to reflect the same. Breeding rights will only be granted to approved facilities that meet our criteria for breeding rights. Contact us for more details.
6. If for any reason you cannot keep the pup at any point of it's life, the pup must come back to us, you must agree not to re-home, take him to a shelter/ sanctuary, or sell the pup to a 3rd party. The pup must come back to us to stay or we will assist in finding a good qualified permanent home. There will not be a refund. This is explained in the contract found in this website.