Our passion is our animals. We specialize in extreme high content wolfdogs 95%+ wolf content. Please note, until further notice, we no longer offer high content pups for sale to the public for private ownership. However we do still offer low contents to the public for private ownership. Proceeds from the sale of our pups are donated to ou
Our passion is our animals. We specialize in extreme high content wolfdogs 95%+ wolf content. Please note, until further notice, we no longer offer high content pups for sale to the public for private ownership. However we do still offer low contents to the public for private ownership. Proceeds from the sale of our pups are donated to our non-profit wildlife conservation and educational exhibition. We are not a rescue, but we will assist with rescue situations that are local to us whenever possible. Those who purchase a puppy from us are also supporting our cause. We offer pups that are extreme and exotic in appearance, yet trainable without compromising the natural personality and spirit of the wolf. Each pup that is produced from our breeding program is very special to us, and it is our top priority to place our pups in homes that are qualified and capable of meeting the needs of their new pup for life. These animals are not like regular dogs. They will not cater to your lifestyle, its just the opposite. Therefore we have a strict requirements which all potential buyers must meet to ensure they are a good fit prior to accepting their deposit. All buyers are contractually obligated to return the pup to us if they can no longer keep the animal at any age or point of its life. We are here for support and advice, even to those who need help with a pup that they didn't buy from us. We welcome you to come meet us and our animals in person. We are also here to educate and train those who are interested in sharing their lives with a wolfdog.
We specialize in extreme high content wolfdogs that are 95%+ wolf content. We also breed low contents which are more suitable for homes who want a pup that has an exotic wolfy appearance, with the behavior and trainability of a regular dog. We wont breed mid contents regularly, since it is less predictable which pups will behave more lik
We specialize in extreme high content wolfdogs that are 95%+ wolf content. We also breed low contents which are more suitable for homes who want a pup that has an exotic wolfy appearance, with the behavior and trainability of a regular dog. We wont breed mid contents regularly, since it is less predictable which pups will behave more like a high content, and which will behave more like a low content. Because some mid contents require the zoo grade containment to prevent escape, and have more high content traits, we would have to make sure the homes of the mid contents meet the requirements for our high contents. Please visit our Planned Litters page for information and photos of the parents of our planned litters and their wolf content. Our animals wolf content is verified via Embark DNA tests, so you know that you will be getting what what you expect, we do not misrepresent the content of our pups. We only select high quality animals with good temperament in our breeding program. Our animals have done photoshoots and music videos as well as educational ambassador work with sanctuaries. We will also be breeding a line of true mid 50% content by crossing a purebred Siberian Husky with a 95%+ Extreme HC to produce 50/50 pups. Most mid content breeders today breed mid content to mid content which yields higher variances in content, looks, and behavior amongst each pup. While that type of mid content can be outstanding, we feel that the offspring resulting from a mid to mid cross are less consistent and less predictable. These crosses also often involve multiple dog breeds in the mix, you'll never know if your going to get the larger ears of the German Shepherd or the more stocky body of the Alaskan Malamute. We have chosen for the dog content to be predominantly Siberian Husky in our mid and low content lines because we prefer the smaller and well furred ears of the husky along with the more refined body structure that we believe will best compliment the natural elegance of the wolf. The Siberian Husky also has a very social and friendly temperment which has been passed on to the pups we have produced thus far. The price of each pups includes:
1. Vaccinations and medical records
2. Regular deworming
4. Buyers of our pups are also entitled to a copy of the DNA test results of each parent of their pup.
We are USDA certified and also maintain our breeders permits and commercial kennel permit
Please note, we do not sell to wolfdog illegal areas. Until further notice, we no longer sell high contents to the general public or for private ownership. High contents will not be sold to homes with children. Our pups are California legal, however some local jurisdictions may ban them. Check the laws in your area. If you are interested
Please note, we do not sell to wolfdog illegal areas. Until further notice, we no longer sell high contents to the general public or for private ownership. High contents will not be sold to homes with children. Our pups are California legal, however some local jurisdictions may ban them. Check the laws in your area. If you are interested in a puppy, there is strict criteria that must be met to qualify to buy one of our pups. Here is what to expect if you are interested in buying a high content from us
1. Containment is a requirement. We require 8 ft high (or 6 ft high with additional 2 ft lean in) for our high/ extreme high contents. Minimum containment area should be 1,000 square feet. Dig guards or concrete is required around parameter to prevent digging out. Fence gauge must be 9 gauge or 6 gauge. 11 gauge or higher will not suffice. Containment fence material must not allow for small animals, objects, or arms to pass through. The head or muzzle of the wolfdog should not be able to fit through the fence. It should be 2" X 2", no more than 2" X 4". Containment must provide shelter and ample room to run and play. High contents are not indoor dogs and do not want to be inside after 6 months. Containment is required for the safety of the animal and for the safety of your friends, family, and other animals. For low contents, we do not require containment, but do require a secure back yard. The fence should be 6 ft which is the standard height of a back yard fence. Precautions should also be taken to prevent digging or chewing out. For both low and high contents, we require photos of the containment/ back yard and any areas the pup will be kept.
2. Wolfdogs don't take well to being re-homed and moving can also be a traumatic experience. We expect our buyers to be prepared to commit to the lifetime of their pup, and it is best to own your own home and ensure you have no neighbors that will harass you for having a wolfdog. Neighbors can create all kinds of drama, including complaints about noise, complaints about your containment, or they may be afraid due to the fact they have a wolfdog living next door and might do what they can to get rid of your pup. This is a serious issue particularly with high contents. We have experienced problem neighbors and moved three times in a two year period of time for our animals. We now live in a rural area with population of 40, our nearest neighbor is 3 miles away. We never had to rehome our animals because we made a commitment to provide a lifelong home to them, we expect nothing less from anyone interested in buying one of our pups. In the event these types of problems arise your commitment to this animal must be one that if the animal has to find a new home, the only place it will go will be somewhere with YOU. Unlike regular dogs, these animals are a lifestyle. They won't cater to your way of life, you must make provisions to accommodate their needs. This is where most people fail and their animals end up in a sanctuary or get put to sleep. to accommodate their needs. Buyers of our high contents should be homeowners, preferably in more rural settings. Our low contents can be placed in regular residential neighborhoods, however we will not place our animals with anyone who lives in an apartment or condo. We don't have age requirements, but stability requirements. Wolfdogs should only be placed in well established and financially stable homes. If you are going to school, will be changing jobs, or where you live in the bear future, Our best advice is to wait until you get settled in your career and where you will live before taking on a pup .
3. Experience is strongly preferred. Those with experience should have already addressed the first 2 points above and know what to expect. However we do consider select few people that may not have experience with wolfdogs, but have considerable experience with similar types of animals or exotics and have a solid understanding and practice of positive reinforcement training and canine body language. We will train, educate, and mentor those who are willing to take the time to become properly prepared to own a wolfdog. Those not suited for our high contents might be a good fit for one of our low content litter. Not only do we offer training, but we also offer opportunity to volunteer at our facility, which will further aid in preparing you and allowing you to see first handed what you can expect to deal with after you bring your puppy home and what it will be like when it reaches maturity. We also offer lifelong support to the families of our pups to ensure success.
4. Raw Diet is required with high contents, and we strongly advise to incorporate raw into the diet of low contents too. High quality kibble is also essential for the growth of your pup, it provides the calcium they need for strong and healthy bones. We do encourage supplementing raw meat with very high quality kibble like Origin or Liberty to the adults as well. If you cannot afford this type of diet, you might want to rethink owning a wolfdog. One reason wolfdogs are best suited in financially stable & established homes, is because their diet, containment, and upkeep is very expensive. Buying them is the easy part.
5. If for any reason you cannot keep the pup at any point of it's life, the pup must come back to us, you must agree not to re-home, take him to a shelter/ sanctuary, or sell the pup to a 3rd party. The pup must come back to us to stay or we will assist in finding a good qualified permanent home. There will not be a refund. This is explained in the contract found in this website.
We offer support to our buyers for the life of the pup, please understand, extreme high content animals should be indistinguishable from pure wolves in behavior and looks. For this reason we are extremely cautious about where our pups are placed.